Our discounted Cairns cruises full day tour, includes a half day cruise to Green Island and then in the afternoon a harbour cruise on Trinity Inlet’s mangrove lined waterways spotting for saltwater crocodiles and bird watching.
Cairns Harbour Cruise
Alongside Cairns is a magnificent tidal estuary that is rarely seen, except by fishermen. Only accessible by boat, M.V. Crocodile Explorer is a comfortable, air-conditioned vessel taking small numbers of visitors along Trinity Inlet on this scenic nature cruise.
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australias Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life. Your visit allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. “Reef Rocket” is a modern comfortable air-conditioned highspeed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island. (Lunch at own expense). (Tour may operate in reverse for our discounted Cairns cruises).
|Packages / Prices valid until 31st March 2019||Adult||Child||Family|
|Green Island AM Harbour PM||$141.00||$70.50||$352.50|
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Half day reef cruises allow 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns 12.45pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- 2 hour harbour cruise exploring Trinity Inlet – a remote picturesque mangrove wilderness
- Informative commentary from friendly and knowledgeable crew
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort aboard the M.V. Crocodile Explorer
- Afternoon tea
- 9am to 3.30pm
- A minimum of 4 passengers are required for this tour to operate
Available from all accommodation houses in Cairns ($18 adult, $9 child) and the Northern Beaches ($22 adult, $11 child). Passengers will have approx. 1.5 hours free time in the CBD before the coach departs back to accommodation houses at approx. 17.00
Tour operates daily except Christmas Day