Cairns Harbour & Sunset Cruises is Australian owned and operated by adventure company Experience Co. Cairns Harbour Cruises operates year round from Reef Fleet Terminal in Cairns offering 2 hour harbour cruises where visitors can enjoy a calm water nature cruise on Trinity Inlet, with an informative commentary from our friendly crew. Tours depart 1.30pm daily. Sunset cruises are also offered 7 nights a week, departing at 5.30pm.
- Cairns Harbour Cruises are conducted by J & J Wallace (Tours) Pty Ltd
- A.C.N. 109 385 953 ABN 21 109 385 953.
- Combo Day Tours are conducted in conjunction with and as agent for the other operators in the packages.
- All trips are subject to weather conditions.
- All prices and times may change without notice.
- Terms and conditions of carriage apply under which Cairns Harbour Cruises liability is limited.
Cairns Harbour & Sunset Cruises is owned and Operated by Experience Co Limited (EXP)
Experience Co Limited (EXP) is an adventure tourism and leisure company (previously known as Skydive the Beach Group Limited, ASX:SKB). From its origins in Wollongong NSW in 1999, it now provides tandem skydiving experiences in 18 locations in Australia and 3 locations in New Zealand. EXP also provides activities of white water rafting, hot air ballooning, canyoning, boat tours and helicopter tours to the Great Barrier Reef, and personalised tours to the Daintree Rainforest in North Queensland, Australia. Since successfully completing an initial public offer (IPO) in March 2015, EXP has acquired Australia Skydive (March 2015), NZone Skydive, NZ (October 2015), Skydive Wanaka, NZ (July 2016), Raging Thunder Adventures (October 2016), Reef Magic Cruises (April 2016), Byron Bay Balloons (August 2017), Great Barrier Reef Helicopters (November 2017), Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises (December 2017), and Tropical Journeys (December 2017).