- Our 2 hour cruises conveniently depart Cairns at 1.30pm, perfect for those with tight itineraries.
- Cairns Harbour Cruises is the only modern, air-conditioned cruise taking visitors along Trinity Inlet. Discover the maze of waterways and mangroves, home to wild crocodiles, stunning scenery and diverse wildlife.
- With over half of Australia’s bird species found locally, Cairns Harbour Cruises is great for avid bird watchers.
- Join us simply for the Sunset Cruise or take advantage of our dinner package for an additional charge.
- Sunset Cruise includes a welcome standard drink and savoury nibbles on arrival.
- The Sunset Cruise & Dinner Package includes a three course menu served at one of the best Cairns Waterfront Dining spots; Dundee’s set menu includes steaks from the grill, seafood, pasta and Australian specialist foods.
- One of the great advantages of having your dinner at Dundee’s Restaurant is the flexibility of bar tabs. Multiple bar tabs are welcomed and allowed for large groups.
Yes, please check in at The Reef Fleet Terminal at least 30 minutes prior to your departure. Please present relevant vouchers or itineraries at check in exchange for your boarding passes.
The child age is 4 – 14 years, a family rate consists of 2 adults and 2 children. Infants 3 years and under travel free.
Parking is available at the nearby Pier Shopping Complex/Shangri-la hotel, located opposite the Reef Fleet Terminal. Hourly cost is from AUD $1.20 for indoor and outdoor parking. All day parking is also available near Trinity Wharf at approximately $3 per day.
You are welcome to bring your pram on board our cruise. The pram will be stored on board the vessel until the end of the tour.
Our calm water cruise is not affected by rough conditions as the Trinity Inlet shelters rough sea conditions.
Yes, but limited. Passengers must have some mobility. Please note that the toilets on the vessel are not wheel chair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if you have any wheelchair bound passengers travelling.
**These guidelines apply to standard wheelchairs only. We are not able to accommodate electric wheelchairs on any of the vessels or coaches**
Yes, you are able to purchase souvenirs from our large range on board the vessel, beverages and confectionary with EFTPOS and credit cards (Minimum spend applies. Visa & Mastercard has a 1.5% surcharge, AMEX & JCB is 1.8% and Diners attracts a 3% surcharge).
Your light refreshments include fresh cake, tea and coffee and a tropical fruit platter.
Subject to availability, changing of travel date is possible and permitted at no extra charge. Cancellation policy – we appreciate as much notice as possible, subject to circumstances, we reserve the right to apply a cancellation fee for bookings cancelled on the day of travel. Please note – cancellation fees apply to group bookings.
Our cruise is suitable for people of all ages, including families with young children. Our half day option is ideal for small children, infants and babies. Crocodile Explorer also offers a Family Fun Package which is available to all families with children at no extra cost.
Free for kids Inclusions
- Tour of the wheelhouse
- Croc colouring in sheet
- Croc Explorer certificate
Please note that all children need to be supervised and accompanied by an adult at all times.
A popular option for large groups is to hire the boat for exclusive charter (available 7 nights a week, subject to prior bookings) which includes a welcome boarding drink and savoury nibbles. We have a licensed bar on board and can accommodate a capacity of 68 passengers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Your light savoury nibbles include tasty cheese, hungarian salami, cocktail onions, sweet baby gherkins,dips, celery and carrot sticks, pretzels and dry biscuits.