A popular Cairns half day tour & calm water harbour cruise, a great way to see the magical City of Cairns from the water.
Alongside Cairns is a magnificent tidal estuary that is rarely seen, except by fishermen. Only accessible by boat, M.V. Crocodile Explorer is a comfortable, air-conditioned vessel taking small numbers of visitors along Trinity Inlet on this scenic nature cruise and popular Cairns half day tour. With waterways winding through a 300 square kilometre maze of mangroves, expect rich diverse wildlife, stunning scenery and a relaxing cruise with informative commentary from our crew. This is the saltwater crocodile’s natural habitat – with a chance to spot them basking on the muddy banks particularly in the cooler months.
Days of Operations: Daily at 1.30pm for a 2 hour cruise.
** A minimum of 4 passengers are required for this tour to operate**
|Packages / Prices valid until 31st March 2020||Adult||Child||Family|
|Harbour Cruise 1.30pm||$59.00||$29.50||$147.50|
|Harbour Cruise 1.30pm / Dundees Lunch 12 noon||$87.00||$43.50||$231.50|
- Explore Trinity Inlet – a remote picturesque wilderness right on Cairns doorstep
- Informative commentary from friendly and knowledgeable crew
- Relax on a scenic calm water cruise while crocodile and bird spotting
- Learn about the life of a crocodile, including their breeding habits with the possibility of seeing crocodiles in their natural habitat, particularly in the cooler months
- Cruise along the Cairns Harbour waterfront learning about the points of interest and the history of the harbour
- Popular Cairns half day tour, perfect for those on a tight itinerary
- Enjoy stunning scenery of the estuary, mangroves, rainforest and mountains
- Relax in the air-conditioned comfort of the MV Crocodile Explorer, with internal cabins and external viewing areas
- Perfect for all weather conditions
- Fully licensed bar on board with snacks and souvenirs available
- Convenient 2 hour tour with daily departures from Cairns at 1.30pm
- Enjoy complimentary afternoon tea
- Free Family Fun Package for children
Cairns half day tour Duration:
- 1.30pm to 3.30pm
Are available for an additional cost from Cairns ($20 adult, $10 child) & (Northern Beaches accommodation. $24 adult, $12 child).
***Important notice, if choosing a pick up location for the cruise & lunch package, our reservations team will contact you asap with a correct pick up time for the pick up point you choose, as the time shown is not relevant when including the lunch.***
Passengers will have approx. 1.5 hours free time in the CBD before the coach departs at approx. 17.00
Harbour Cruise with Lunch
Combine your Harbour Cruise with lunch at Dundees Restaurant on the Waterfront. Lunch is before the cruise at 12noon.
Harbour Cruise with Green Island
To combine Cairns Harbour Cruises & Green Island click here.
This Cairns half day tour operates daily except Christmas Day. If you would prefer to cruise in the evening, visit Cairns Sunset Cruises with a daily departure at 5.30pm.
Soup of the day
Please ask our staff for the Chef’s special soup of the day
Calamari Rocket & Apple Salad
Calamari Coated in Dundee’s Special Seasoning Lightly Fried
Served With Tom Yum Mayo and Served With Rocket and Shredded Apple Salad
Roast Duck Spring Rolls
Shredded Roast Duck, Rice Noodles & Mixed Julienne Vegetables
Rolled In Spring Roll Pastry with Chilli, Lime & Coriander Dipping Sauce
And Asian Coleslaw
BBQ Marinated Octopus Tossed in a salad of Sweet Onions, Roast Red Pepper, Black Olives and Wild Rocket with Crumbled Feta
Grilled, locally made Italian style sausages with creamy mashed potato, steamed sugar snap peas, tomato & fennel relish & red winejus
Quinoa & Beetroot Salad
Organic mixed quinoa, poached beetroot, semi dried cranberries, cashew nuts and blue cheese tossed with mixed salad
Chicken Hokkien Noodles
Stir fried chicken, mixed vegetables and Hokkien noodles coated in soy, ginger, chilli and coriander sauce, ﬁnished with roasted cashews & fresh pineapple.
Milk roll sliders ﬁlled with grilled chorizo sausage and coleslaw coated in peri peri mayo served with sweet potato fries.
Thai Penang Curry with Chicken
Slightly sweet & salty red style coconut broth with steamed rice, poppadums and mango salsa
Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli
Pasta Filled with Spinach and Ricotta Cheese with a rich Tomato Sauce, drizzled with Basil Pesto
Dundee’s Bolognaise Spagettini
Dundee’s own home made mince made into a rich tomato meat sauce tossed with spagettini and finished with wild rocket and grated parmesan cheese
Bacon & Mushroom Linguine**Gluten Free pasta available**
Sautéed Bacon, Mushroom & Baby Spinach in A White Wine & Creamy Sauce, Finished With Green Eschallots
Vanilla ice cream with strawberry coulis and almond biscotti
**Children’s menu available on request**